Tuesday, July 8, 2008

S.A.T. - The Dubsta Chapters




Just wanted to throw the spotlight on S.A.T. and his "Dubsta" mixes today. They've been in constant rotation here at Megatrip Central the past couple of weeks (preventing me to listening to some new sounds, but hey, it's ok).

Head on over to bmbx.org to hear what he's got. Also take a trip over to the Shed Boogie, S.A.T.'s own blog site (and ask him for a chapter four in the dubsta saga).

Anyways - the links to the Dubsta series:

S.A.T. - Dubsta, chapter 1
S.A.T. - Dubsta, chapter 2
S.A.T. - Dubsta, chapter 3

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

2 comments:

S I R R E A L said...

Nice One Mr King! My laptop's still giving me the run around - third 'quick drop' at our local apple store!

But hey the pressure has got to me...
I'll start putting another chapter together immediately...

Cheers again for the support & keeping me up-beat!
Best
S*A*T

King Megatrip said...

you know it SAT -- we love you over here at Megatrip Central!