Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jose Bee - Full Bung


I found this one on the out of control robots blog -- head on over there for this 30 minute mix from Jose Bee.


Jose Bee - Full Bung

Dizzee Rascal - Pussyole (Old Skool Instrumental)
Ador - One for the trouble
Tittsworth, Kenny B & Jinxx - Broke Ass
Switch Vs. Khia - Get Laid With Khia
The Count And Sinden Featuring Kid Sister - Beeper (Sunship Dry Vocal Edit)
The Cars - Just What I Needed (Tittsworth B-more remix)
Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground (Claude Van Stroke remix)
M.I.A. - China Girl (Diplo mix)
2 Live Crew - Me So Horny (Wicked Bass Mix)
Dj Funk - There’s Some Hoes In This House
Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks On Me (Tittsworth remix)
Spank Rock - Put That Pussy On Me (Diplo mix)
The Jeffersons - Theme (Tittsworth remix)
Spankrock and Amanda Blank - Blow
DJ SMurf - Hold up! Wait a Minute! (The Five Minute Workout)
Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly Remix (Tittsworth Remix)

Jose Bee’s mix from the Mixkings Go Dumb club set. Hip hop, Miami Bass, Grime and Baltimore.

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

1 comment:

Marco Sabatino said...

Hi!
I'm a italian boy....Please visit my blogsite:

www.heroclip.blogspot.com

I personaggi Marvel...Uno ad uno!

regards
PS: Sorry for my english!