Sunday, July 6, 2008

Derek Hess article at Newsarama







There's a nice little article over at Newsarama about artist Derek Hess. He talks about his stolen Captain America cover art and some of his pieces on display at the Louvre!

This guy has been a favorite of mine for a long time, and I've just come to find out that he's self-publishing a book of his art soon - be on the look out!

I've got quite a few of his posters and prints stashed away in my "art closet" and I've got a piece that's been framed and hanging in my living room for the past 12 years. I guess that poster wasn't too popular - 'cause it's still available through his online store all these years later. I've also got 2 shirts with his artwork that are too big for me... maybe they'll end up on ebay soon.

To check out more on Derek and his amazing artwork - head on over to DerekHess.com, here.

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: