Thursday, July 24, 2008

my agent at San Diego Comic Con!


Strictly Kev and I have dispatched Agent PDM (or as I call him, Paul) to the San Diego Comic Con in efforts to secure some exclusive Ashley Wood gear and a couple of signatures -- well he's there in the middle of the chaos.

I've asked him to send us some pics -- here's what's going on:

paul says: "We're getting settled in San Diego, spent some time at the con but didn't come across the IDW booth yet. The place was absolutely rammed until you got to the actual comics related aisles and then it was nice and empty.

I did see 3 different variations of the Bertie fig - it's pretty amazing! Attached pic said it's not coming out until the fall but at $299 I'm just gonna admire it from behind the glass."

my sincere thanks to Paul!

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: