Thursday, February 11, 2010

Robert Wells Fun City Shingaling One Year Anniversary Mix


Robert Wells Fun City Shingaling One Year Anniversary Mix

Ira Wilkes - I Get That Feeling - A Major Label
The Brothers Gilmore - I Feel A Song - Bantu
Rufus Wonder and the Additions - Under The Moon - Lando
Ronnie McNeir - Sitting In My Class - De-To
Ivorys - Please Stay - Despenza
Dave Hamilton - Pisces Pace - TCB
(No artist listed) - Super Disco - Statler
The “5″ Royales - Catch That Teardrop - ABC
Betty La Vette - I’m Holding On - Big Wheel
Levon and the Hawks - He Don’t Love You (And He’ll Break Your Heart) - ATCO
Willie Jones - Where’s My Money - Mr. Peacock
Linda Jones - I Just Can’t Live My Life (Without You Babe) - Warner Bros.
Charlene and the Soul Serenaders - Can You Win - Paradox
Percy and Them - Trying To Find A New Love - Roulette
Pages - Heartaches and Pain - Sunstruck
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: