Friday, February 26, 2010

the hook and sling - Guest Mix - Aaron Anderson (Ann Arbor Soul Club) Presents The Gospel Mix


the hook and sling - Guest Mix - Aaron Anderson (Ann Arbor Soul Club) Presents The Gospel Mix

La Vice & Co.- “Thoughs Were the Days”
Scott Singers - “When The Saints Go Marching In”
Mourning Doves - “Come Out the Wilderness”
Charles Hayes Singers - “Road Of Life”
The Swan Silvertones - “A Leak In This Old Building”
Andrew Wartts & The Gospel Storytellers “Peter & John”
The Sensational Skylarks - “Jesus, Oh How I Love You”
The Greater Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church- “I Want Jesus To Walk With Me”
The Sensational Silvertones - “I Know A Man”
Ada-O - “I’m Drunk And Real High In Spirit Of God”
The Victory Travelers - “New Born Soul”
The Jericho Travelers Of Detroit- “Mother Is Gone”
The Soul Revivals - “Trouble Of The World”
Miss Willis - “I Am Keeping My Eyes On High”
The Soul Revivers - “I’ll Fly Away”
The Testimonial Singers- “Fallow Ground”
Dwain Vinyard - “Searching For The Truth”
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: