Monday, February 15, 2010

monday's ebay three.

ok - long time followers of my blog have seen this before - me, shamelessly pandering off all my belongings... I started doing this last year, with the idea that i'd try and get three items listed to MY EBAY STORE, each and every day.

well - as with most things I attempt - I fell short of my goal (even if I'd followed through, there'd still be a shit ton of stuff in this apartment!). So, I'm suffocating here - I've got to get rid of all this stuff (oh, and yeah - I'm broke too).

so we begin again... from my closet, a couple pairs of sneaks from high school (1986-1989)... one featuring a YO! MTV RAPS patch... classic. also, a Jack Knight Starman badge... what? click the pics if you're interested.





oh, and I've got a new batch of Cocaine Barbecue t-shirts (MEDIUM or LARGE or even EXTRA-LARGE) up there on ebay... click away!


____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: