Sunday, February 7, 2010

the parkdale funk show - The Slow Soul Mix


the parkdale funk show - The Slow Soul Mix

1. Gizzelle - Baby Please Don’t Go (Wild)
2. Nappy Brown - My Baby (Savoy)
3. Bobby Jenkins Quartet - What Is Love (Vistone)
4. Aaron Neville - Hercules (Mercury)
5. The Reflections - She’s My Summer Breeze (Capital)
6. Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr - You Can’t Blame Me (Capsoul)
7. Lee Fields - Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do) (Truth & Soul)
8. Altyrone Deno Brown - If You Love Me (Bandit)
9. Micki Lynn - I’ve Got The Blues (Capital)
10. The Charmels -As Long As I Got You (Volt)
11. Ms. Tyree (Sugar) Jones - If You Feel It (Big Mack)
12. Mary Moultire - You Gotta Hum (American Recording)
13. New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No (Soulhawk)
14. Hodges, James, Smith & Crawford - Nobody (Mpingo)
15. Carol Jones - Don’t Destroy Me (Mutt)
16. Eddie Spencer - If This Is Love (I’d Rather Be Lonely) (Light In The Attic)
17. The Pros - Slow Soul (Byrdland)
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: