Friday, February 26, 2010

playjazzloud - Jazz Sessions Vol. 31


playjazzloud - Jazz Sessions Vol. 31

Silhouette Brown - Interlude
Silhouette Brown - Leave a note
Quantic and his Bario Combo - The dreaming mind part 1
Just a Band - Save my soul
Mr. Hermano - Talisman
Bjork - 107 Steps
XX - VCR (Matthew Dear remix)
UB40 - Don't break my heart (Deip's Edit)
Sade - Morning Bird
Gil Scott Heron - I'll take care of you
Zed Nkabinde - Inkonjane Jive
Mizz Beats - My world
4Hero - Look Inside (Izmabad Radio Edit)
Roxy Music - Love is the drug (Ex-Friendly Tinker)
Busta Rhymes - Dangerous (Peligroso Latin remix)
Jay-Z - Empire state of mind
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Ain't no chimneys in the projects
Two Tons of Fun - Never like this
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: