Sunday, July 12, 2009

TomC - Since You Left I Twitch In My Sleep


a little early morning Sunday listening...

TomC - Since You Left I Twitch In My Sleep

1 - Four tet - slow jam
2 - Yppah - Good like that
3 - Colleen - The Happy sea
4 - Stockfinster - Duel
5 - Helios - For years and years
6 - Fragile state - song of departure (digitonal cloudless remix)
7 - Four Tet - My angel rocks back and forth
8 - Colleen - Summer water
9 - Piana - beside me
10 - Urban myth club - Calling
11 - Four tet - and they all look so broken hearted
12 - Roger eno and lol hammond - sky becomes a loop
13 - Lol hammond - cloud watch
14 - Lowsparks - We watch you sleep
15 - Jon Hopkins - Luna Moth
16 - Honeyroot drifter
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: