Tuesday, July 21, 2009

comics - money well spent

just cleaning up and putting some comics away in the boxes... here's some good stuff from the past couple of weeks... wait until I post the BAD ones (and I've cut way back too)...


Morrison and Quitely... need I say more?




still digging Bendis' Avengers works years later...




Brubaker's Cap... still strong!




Zodiac #1 was just a real joy to read. first off, I'm a huge fan of Nathan Fox's artwork... but the story from Joe Casey was a good one! takes place in today's Marvel Universe but using lesser known/unknown characters... great fun...



and if you dug Nathan Fox's work on Zodiac... go scrounge up a copy of Heavy Metal from Sept. 2008. It's got "Fluorescent Black", a graphic novel from Matt Wilson and Nathan Fox.


___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: