Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Colin Dilnot - IDR - Cassette Mix


Colin Dilnot - IDR - Cassette Mix

1. Brighter Side Of Darkness He Made You Mine Magic Touch
2. CQC's Wake Up ( You're Sleeping A Bit Too Late) Funk City
3. Ebony Rhythm Campaign How's Your Wife Innovation 11
4. Entertains Why Couldn't I Believe Them Steel City
5. Exportations Strange Sensations UA
6. Gliders No Time Alva
7. Lost Family Pretty Face Innovation 11
8. Modulations Your Love has Me Locked Up Buddah
9. Neo Experience Eternal Sunshine Sahara
10. Quadraphonics Prove My Love To You Innovation 11
11. Sex Wonders Of The World Super City
12. Tint Of Darkness I Watched The Rain Hit Your Window Darkness
13. True Movement What A Lovely Way To Meet Mystic Insight
14. Ujima I'm Hip To Your Ways Epic
15. Universal Minds For You Girl Red Coach
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: