Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dead Poet - Drum Machines Have No Soul vol. 2


fantastic mix... truly beautiful!

Dead Poet - Drum Machines Have No Soul vol. 2

01. Willie Hutch - A Love Thats Worth Having
02. Herold Melvin & The Blue Notes - I Miss You
03. Stevie Wonder - Bang Bang
04. The Natural Four - Give This Love A Try
05. Average White Band - A Love Of Your Own
06. Tom Brock - There Is Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You
07. Ohio Players - Our Love Has Died
08. Them Two - Am I A Good Man
09. William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
10. King Floyd - Dont You Leave Me Lonely
11. Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
12. Bobby Womack - I'm In Love
13. Marvin Gaye - Distand Lover
14. LTD - Love Ballad
15. War - Thats What Love Will Do
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: