Tuesday, July 21, 2009

comics - throwing my money away.

the disappointments...

Dark Avengers NOT written by Brian Bendis... Matt Fraction tells a part of his Utopia tale in this series... fuck off.


part two of a two part fill-in JSA story by Jerry Ordway. totally forgettable - worthless.


Utopia - another event... this one capitalizing on a Dark Avengers/X-Men team-up. pass.


Batman without Morrison... just more run-of-the-mill, by-the-numbers Batman. yawn.


really hated the Batwoman story - but I'll say JH Williams III art is gorgeous... I mean beautiful stuff... shame that he's not on a more interesting book.


Red Robin was just Robin a couple months ago... now it looks like he's jumped from 17 years old to 30... what?


this book makes no sense... totally skip-able.


I really wanted to like this book. features the "super young team" that Grant Morrison created in the pages of Final Crisis. I mean the superpower of the character "Most Excellent Super-Bat" is that he's so rich, he can do anything... great concepts... it's just falling short for me without Morrison.


___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: