Thursday, January 22, 2009

UniverSOUL! A Mix By: Yann V.


here's a mix that I picked up on from heavysoulbrutha's site... great tunes.

UniverSOUL! A Mix By: Yann V.

01. Smiling Faces Sometimes - The Undisputed Truth
02. Southern Love - Jimmy Lewis
03. Nathaniel Mayer - White Dress
04. Make Sure You Can Handle It - Bobby Patterson
05. Lady Day And John Coltrane - Gil Scott-Heron
06. Every Time you See Me Smile - Beverly Knight
07. Just Kissed My Baby - The Meters
08. Sick & Tired - Willie Tee
09. Keep Reachin' Up - Nicole Willis And The Soul Investigators
10. Hard Times - Curtis Mayfield
11. Is it Because I'm Black? - Syl Johnson
12. Eyes On The Prize - Mavis Staples
13. Keep On Looking - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
14. Sweet Touch Of Love - Allen Toussaint
15. You And I - Johnny Bristol
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: