Tuesday, January 20, 2009

doktor sleepless.



another warren ellis trade paperback that I'm really digging! I read this one on the flights to and from Phoenix - good stuff!

this is volume one (issues 1-8) of the ongoing comic book series... great story - great art... a lot of quality work from Ellis and Avatar these days...

here's the wiki synopsis: Set in the near future, this series follows the exploits of John Reinhardt, an enigmatic "mad scientist" whose motivations for returning to Heavenside are shady at best. Since his mysterious disappearance, he has reinvented himself as "Doktor Sleepless" and, to the dismay and utter confusion of the authorities, seemingly rules the airwaves (through his mastery of all things technological) with his thought-provoking, radical rhetoric.

it's a good read... I bought my copy at my local comic store -- amazon.com doesn't list the softcover collection but here's a link to the hardcover collection.
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: