Monday, January 5, 2009

south attleboro comic show.




























we set up at a small local comic and toy show yesterday. the day started good but things slowed down in the later hours - but we weren't expecting that much anyways. my buddies unloaded a bunch of their new toy inventory - and I picked up a few things...

a few Planet of the Apes magazines, issue 2 of Monsters Unleashed, a couple Captain Marvel Treasuries and a set of the old (and unavailable) Thundarr the Barbarian episodes on dvd. I took a pic of that Captain America treasury before my brother and I "remixed" it for the Cocaine Barbecue video.

Jimmy eats a hamburger, Jack takes a nap, Johnny the Squatter makes camp and there's even a shot of me in there.
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: