Saturday, May 23, 2009

tall j's scoot mix vol.3


tall j's scoot mix vol.3

the train kept a-rollin'-screaming lord sutch and the savages
i can't stand it ( ican't take no more)-brenda george
when you call me baby-joey heatherton
itchycoo park-the small faces
that driving beat-the favourite sons
the boogaloo party-the flamingoes
baby what i mean-the drifters
bert's apple crumble-the quik
can i get a witness-marvin gaye
jamais por toujours-ticket
mr. creator-the apollas
ne l'imite pas-sylvie vartan
tainted love-ruth swann
walking the dog-zoot money's big roll band
standing in the shadows of love-the four tops
weathermaster-the eccentrics
you hit me (right where it hurt me)-alice clark
(your love keeps lifting me) higher and higher-jackie wilson
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: