Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jaystride – A Stroll Through Funk 45’s


here's a fantastic mix of funky 45's! brought to my attention by the ever incredible Meatskull blog - check it out!

Jaystride – A Stroll Through Funk 45’s


My Thing Is Your Thing – Bobby Patterson
Soul Pusher – Joe Chopper & The Swinging 7 Soul Band
Love The Bass Man – Flight 505
Pretty Lil’ Mama – The Soul Crusaders Orchestra
Funky Me – Troubled Soul
Down & Dirty – The Nite Liters
Get Off The Streets Y’all – Eric & The Vikings
The Outside Man – Jimmy Bee
I Got A New Thing – Willie Smith
I Cried Boo Hoo – Willie Gresham & The Free Food Ticket
Finger Licking Chicken – The Radors
Monkey Boogaloo – Albert Jones
Boogaloo Party – The Flamingos
Put Soul In Your Dance – Duke Turner
Super Funky Pt.1 – Thunder, Lightning & Rain
What Time It Is – General Crook
Tuck’s Theme – Bill Deal & The Rhondels
I Need Love Pt.1 – Hunt’s Determination Band
Trippin’ – 1984
Funky Line Pt.1 – The Fabulous Shalimars
Egg Roll – M&S Band
Big Time – The African Echoes
Lunar Funk – The Fabulous Counts
Everything I Do Gohn Be Funky – Lee Dorsey
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: