Monday, May 25, 2009

Pranza - I Versus Myself (mj008)


I Versus Myself mixed by Pranza (mondayjazz 008)

1. The Cinematic Orchestra - to build a home
2. DJ 360° - free form
3. Les Rythmes Digitales - kontakte
4. Minus 8 - zero g
5. Thomas Fehlmann - feat
6. Lester Lewitt - deliquescent
7. Dizzy Gillespie and Arturo Sandoval in Helsinki - first chance
8. Stan Getz - samba da sahra
9. The Modern Jazz Quartet - la ronde
10. Zero dB - anything's possible
11. Bud Powell, Charles Mingus, Max Roach - i've got you under my skin
12. Claude Thornhill - snowfall
13. George Gershwin - porgy and bess - summertime
14. Gil Evans Orchestra - variation on the misery
15. Madeleine Peyroux - you're gonna make me lonesome when you go
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: