Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lenodd - Disco Unusual


Lenodd - Disco Unusual

North By Northwest - Disco Unusual
Ashford And Simpson - Stay Free
John Carpenter - The End (Assault On Precinct 13)
Debbie Rode - Was That All It Was?
Tamiko Jones - Tamiko’s Groove
Patti Labelle - Music Is My Way Of Life
Instant Funk - I Got My Mind Made Up
Ian Dury - Spasticus Autisticus
Louis Ramirez - Do It Any Way You Wanna
Queen Samantha - Give Me Action
Lace - Can’t Play Around
Mike Theodore Orchestra - The Bull
Change - Paradise
DJ Ransom - Peg
Cracker Rapper - It’s A Bust
Vincent Montana Jr - It Looks Like Love (Dims Edit)
Harvey Mason - Groovin You
Love Committee - As Long As I Have You
Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing (Todd Terje Rekutt)
Dusty Springfield - That’s The Kind Of Love I Got For You
Musique - Keep On Jumpin (Francois K 12” Mix)
Man Dre - Solar Flight
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: