Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Soul Chef Meets The Soul Psycho


good one! -- don't sleep!

The Soul Chef Meets The Soul Psycho (originally titled “Birdseed”)

01 How-The Masqueraders
02 Remember Me-The Trinikas
03 Tumbling-Albert Williams
04 Yo Yo Affair Pts. 1&2-Madlib Featuring Frenza
05 I’m Wishing-Lorenz Alexandria
06 Listen Black Brother-Marion Black
07 The Boogie Man-The Crystal Mansion
08 No More Trouble On The Mountain-Richard Groove Holmes
09 If I Do My Thing On You-Ann Sexton
10 I Wouldn’t Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)-Bobby “Blue” Bland
11 I Learned It All The Hard Way-Howard Tate
12 Run Run Run-Ann Peebles
13 I Don’t Know Why-O.V. Wright
14 Change-Daz’rene
15 Just My Luck-Syl Johnson
16 What You Don’t Want Me To Be-Lee Moses
17 Ain’t No Sunshine-Betty Wright
18 True Love Don’t Grow On Trees-Helene Smith
19 He Makes Me Mad-The Hollywood Jills
20 Gimme Some Of Yours-Rhetta Hughes
21 One Sweet Song-Gloria Lucas
22 If I Can’t Fly-The Honey Cone
23 You Need Me-Tiombe Lockhart
24 California Dreaming-Eddie Hazel
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: