Sunday, February 1, 2009

action figure excavation!

my Saturday was spent rummaging around a dirty basement and garage with my pal who owns the comic shop. this one OCD toy collector had more toys and comics than I'd ever seen in a private collection before.

back in december we loaded two 16 foot rental trucks and there was still plenty left to pick up... I wish the batteries in my camera has held up in december -- they would have been amazing pics... never seen anything like it...

here are the pics from yesterday - just picking up the remnants - which still filled two ten foot trucks...















bizarro superman - but he's got a regular "S" on his chest?? where's the backwards "S"??!








score!





that's a bunch of Power Records... spiderman, batman, GI Joe, Aquaman & the Flash... nice!





the Nick Fury movie... starring David Hasselhoff...!



I'm keeping bizarro superman...

No comments: