Monday, February 9, 2009

Mixin’ It Up: Hensforth


Mixin’ It Up: Hensforth

1. I monster - Daydream in blue / Dawn Penn - Night and Day
2. Boy 8 Bit - Ghosthouse (Suspense is killing me pt 2.)
3. One Hand Loves The Other - Tortoise (Treasure Fingers Remix)
4. The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero (Philadelphyinz remix)
5. Math Head - Get Hype
6. Bang Gang - Sorrow Superhero (pt. 1, 2, 3)
7. The Kansas City Gospel Singers - Trouble all about my soul
8. Hensforth - I feel like dying
9. Supreeme - Who We Are (Royal Rumble Remix)
10. Crystal Castles - Crimewave (Lazrtag remix)
11. Onira - Xiao Xiao
12. Top Billin’ - Up in here
13. DJ Shadow - Midnight in a perfect world (Hensforth remix)
14. Hank Williams III - Country Heroes / Fukkk Offf - The Bottom
15. Emynd - To all my haters
16. Bonecrusher ft. T.I. - Never Scared (Instrumental) / Dead Prez - Hip Hop (acapella)
17. At The Drive In - Napoleon Solo
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: