Friday, February 27, 2009

jonah hex #40


I think I've said it before here -- but the Jonah Hex book is one of the best things going these days... I don't think there's been an issue yet that I've felt let-down or short changed... good fucking stuff!

writers Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray really have a hold on this series... a great rotating cast of artists make it a real pleasure every time. each issue has a distinct feel to it.

the latest issue, #40, came out a few weeks ago, but I just got around to reading it. Most of this series has been "done in one" issues - one story begins and is resolved in that issue. #40 is a two-parter and I can't wait for #41.

the story is particularly gruesome this time around but fuck it - bring it on!

fantastic art from David Michael Beck - go to your local comic shop and buy it! (or at least head on over to amazon.com and grab one of the collected editions).

Jonah Hex 1: A Face Full of Violence
Jonah Hex 2: Guns of Vengeance
Jonah Hex 3: Origins
Jonah Hex 4: Only the Good Die Young (comes out in april)

get a move on.
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: