Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meatskull presents Set Up Yourself


Meatskull presents Set Up Yourself

01 The Slackers - You Turn Me On
02 Glen Adams with John FX - Schooling The Youth
03 Llloyd & Devon - Push Push
04 The Royals - If I Were You
05 Joe Gibbs & The Professionals - Chapter 2
06 Luciano & Tony Rebel - When Will Things Change
07 Sugar Minnot - Jahovia
08 The Upsetters - Set Up Yourself
09 Errol T - I Need You Now
10 Alton Ellis - I’m Just A Guy (Soul Style)
11 Ranking Dread - Fattie Boom Boom
12 Ranking Joe & Triston Palmer - Cuss Cuss Riddim
13 Singing Melody - Let It Flow
14 Devon Irons - Ketch Vampire
15 U Brown - Tu Sheng Peng
16 Snuffy & Mally - Dreader Mafia
17 Im - Searching Mind
18 Steel Pulse - Revolution [dub]
19 Chris Murray - I Am A Rasta Man
20 Donna Dawson - You Can’t Buy My Love

_____________________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
_____________________________________________

No comments: