Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meatskull presents Blue Eyed Soul vol.2


Meatskull presents Blue Eyed Soul vol.2

01 The Rascals - My World
02 Batteaux - Dig Up The Love
03 David Wiffen - Driving Wheel
04 Dick Rosmini - Let’s Go Get Stoned
05 Doug Sahm - Don’t Turn Around
06 Steely Dan - I Can’t Function
07 Jackie DeShannon - Windows and Doors
08 Helen Shapiro - Keep Away From Other Girls
09 Hourglass - Kind Of A Man
10 Elvis Presley - Polk Salad Annie
11 Dan Johnson - Mexican Divorce
12 Colin Blunstone - I Don’t Believe In Miracles
13 Engelbert Humperdinck - I’m A Better Man
14 Lee Michaels - Mad Dog
15 Todd Rundgren - Ooh Baby
16 Steely Dan - Peg

_____________________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
_____________________________________________

No comments: