Sunday, November 16, 2008

DJ Bluewater - Fleamarket Funk Guest Mix


DJ Bluewater - "Change of Pace" for Flea Market Funk

Jesse James - Believe In Me Baby pt 1
The Montclairs - I Just Cant Get Away
Alvin Cash - Funky 69′
Syl Johnson - Different Strokes
Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Funky Soul Train
Bill Cosby - Funky North Philly
Toddlin Town Sounds - The Dud
Dyke and The Blazers - So Sharp
Baby Washington - I Know
Bo Diddley - Soul Train
Alvin Cash - Twine Time
The T.S.U Tornadoes - Got to Get Through to You
Joe Tex - Sweet Sweet Woman
Mary Ann Fisher - Give
James Brown & The Famous Flames - Nobody Knows
Joe Tex - Keep The One You Got
Betty Wright - Pure Love
The Manhattans - Its Gonna Take A Lot To Bring Me Back
The Continental 4 - Day by Day
Thelma Jones - I Wont Give up My Man

_____________________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
_____________________________________________

No comments: