Wednesday, November 26, 2008

fleamarket funk Guest Mix Series: Jason Perlmutter


Fleamarket Funk Guest Mix Series: Jason Perlmutter

Reggie Saddler Revue - Just Wait And See
Willie Hobbs - Yes, My Goodness, Yes
Nick Allen - Hard Way To Go
J Young B Hill - It’s Got Soul
Dynamite Singletary - Super Good
Essence Of Life - Walking In My Shadow
Soulfull Strutters - Let Your Feelings Go
Black Smoke Band - I’ll Keep Searching
Soul Aces - You’re Different
Ikhlas - Sing La La La
Time Zone Band - Traveling Through My Mind
Al-Dos Band - Doing Our Thing With Pride
RIP - I’m Trying
ASAP Band - Giving In
Ice - Hey, Hey
Frazelle - Today Is The Day
Brief Encounter - Human
Larry Connor - Cold Day

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

1 comment:

Tonton Décibel !!! said...

hi from France,

need to listen this asap band track

the link is off ....

I have a another song of the band

' watch me ( baby) '

thanks in advance

tontondecibel@gmail.com