Thursday, September 3, 2009

HeavySoulBrutha - Hey, My Brutha!


HeavySoulBrutha - Hey, My Brutha!

01. Intro - HSB
02. Hey, My Brutha! - Snippet
03. She's A Bad Mama Jama - Carl Carlton (20th Century Fox)
04. The Glow Of Love - Change (Warner Brothers)
05. Shame - Evelyn "Champagne" King (RCA)
06. I Want Your Love - Chic (Atlantic)
07. Thinking Of You - Sister Sledge (Cotillion)
08. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey (Capital)
09. And The Beat Goes On - The Whispers (Solar)
10. "The Vinyl Experience" - PW
11. Sexy - MFSB (Philadelphia International)
12. Every Time I Turn Around - L.T.D. (A&M)
13. Mary Jane - Rick James (Gordy)
14. Fantastic Voyage - Lakeside (Solar)
15. Get Down On It - Kool & The Gang (De-Lite)
16. A Woman Needs Love - Raydio (Arista)
17. Zoom - Commodores (Motown)
18. No, My Brutha! - Outro
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: