Monday, September 21, 2009

the cape (sept.19-20) - my camera.

my girl and I spent a nice weekend down at the cape this weekend... here are a bunch of pics off my camera... there are some better pics on Michelle's camera - I'll post them tomorrow or whenever I get my hands on them...

we spent saturday down in provincetown... good time.














these sculptures were in someone's front yard!








some shots from inside Shop Therapy...



and the side of their building...







a nice old pier...







Sunday we went to the Welfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary...










this boardwalk goes on out to the ocean from the Sanctuary - the tide came in and this was underwater on our way back!















lunch time - good sandwiches!


and we wound the day up at Nausett Beach in Orleans - where as a kid, we went every summer!






___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: