Friday, September 11, 2009

The Binge


today's shirt.woot offering... The Binge!

When they offered me the gig, I said, “Sure, what’s the harm? Eat a few cookies, get a few laughs, then move on and do something real.” Now here it is 40 years later and I’ve gone nowhere. They don’t want to see what I can do with Ibsen. They don’t want to hear my album of tastefully arranged jazz standards. They don’t care about my all-puppet film adaptation of Tropic of Capricorn. No, they just want me to roll my eyes like some kind of idiot and gobble up a cookie or a letter or a telephone. Do you have any idea what I’ve done to my digestive system over the years? And for what? What am I? Just a clown, a freak – some even say a monster.
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: