Monday, June 15, 2009

the King Megatrip wardrobe goes up on ebay (*gasp!*)

so, yes - I'm a t-shirt addict... for many many years I've bought all sorts of "cool" t-shirts but I would never get rid of one... never! so I have all these huge rubbermaid storage bins up in the attic filled with t-shirts...

yesterday - I went ahead and started pulling them out... yesterday and today... I went ahead and listed 140 of my old used t-shirts -- some of them in absolutely despicable condition - some of them just like brand new... so with the addition of the 140 - there is now almost 200 different t-shirts for you to choose from!

go have a look at the King Megatrip EBAY store.

so - I still have another 100+ or so that I'm trying to decide if I want to get rid of (don't worry - I'll still have a couple hundred for daily use!)... the 100+ I'm on the fence about are some of my faves or I just don't know if I can part with them...

I'll be auctioning them off... listing one a day while I make up my mind...

I'll start with this teefury classic... "the ZOMBAMA"... I bought 3 of these and this is my last one - the others are gone, and as you know with teefury - you can only get their designs the day they go on sale (24 hours - no more, no less)...



speaking of t-shirts - I've still got King Megatrip "Cocaine BBQ" tees if anyone is interested... all that's left are Medium, Large and Extra Large...



anyways - on with the show... just a couple of the 140 I put up yesterday... for the rest, head on over to the King Megatrip Ebay Store.






___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: