Friday, June 12, 2009

Chuck Palahniuk - Choke


my girlfriend bought me this book and told me I'd like it... I'm a notoriously slow reader, but I finished it up last week... and she was right. great book. recommended.

amazon: Victor Mancini is a ruthless con artist. Victor Mancini is a med-school dropout who's taken a job playing an Irish indentured servant in a colonial-era theme park in order to help care for his Alzheimer's-afflicted mother. Victor Mancini is a sex addict. Victor Mancini is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ. All of these statements about the protagonist of Choke are more or less true. Welcome, once again, to the world of Chuck Palahniuk.
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: