Thursday, June 11, 2009

Funky16Corners Radio v.57 - Easy Reader’s Soul Party


Funky16Corners Radio v.57 - Easy Reader’s Soul Party

Little Richard – Land of 1000 Dances (Okeh)
OV Wright – I Love the Way You Love (Backbeat)
Ovations – Dance Party (Goldwax)
Five Dutones – Shake a Tailfeather (One-Derful!)
Benny Spellman – I Feel Good (Atlantic)
Performers – I Can’t Stop You (Mirwood)
Aretha Franklin – See Saw (Atlantic)
Willie Mitchell – That Driving Beat (Hi)
Benny Gordon & the Soul Brothers – In the Midnight Hour (RCA)
Ikettes – Don’t Feel Sorry For Me (Modern)
Chubby Checker – Karate Monkey (Parkway)
Solomon Burke – Keep Looking (Atlantic)
Billy Vera & Judy Clay – Really Together (Atlantic)
Howard Tate – Glad I Knew Better (Verve)
Georgie Fame – Monkeying Around (Imperial)
Chet ‘Poison’ Ivey – Soul Is My Game (Bee Cee)
Little Richard – I Don’t Want To Discuss It (Okeh)
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: