Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Old Money x Souled On - Get Your Big Adidas Off My Mom’s Table Man


Old Money x Souled On - Get Your Big Adidas Off My Mom’s Table Man

Chaka Khan - “Ain’t Nobody”
Meli’sa Morgan - “Fool’s Paradise”
Nu Shooz - “I Can’t Wait”
Loose Ends - “Hangin’ On A String”
Cheryl Lynn - “Encore”
Bernard Wright - “Who Do You Love”
Janet Jackson - “When I Think Of You”
Vanity 6 - “Nasty Girl”
Rick James - “Cold Blooded”
Cameo - “Single Life”
Prince - “Erotic City”
The Whispers - “Rock Steady”
Stevie Wonder - “She’s A Bad Mamma Jamma”
Queen - “Another One Bites The Dust”
The Dazz Band - “Roll, Bounce and Skate”
Zapp & Roger - “More Bounce to the Ounce”
Parliament/Funkadelic - “Atomic Dog”
Indeep - “Last Night a DJ Saved My Life”
Alicia Myers - “I Want To Thank You”
Stevie Wonder - “All I Do”
Chaka Khan - “I Know You, I Live You”
First Choice - “Love Thang”
Kurtis Blow - “The Breaks”
Gwen Guthrie - “Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ On But the Rent”
Cameo - “Candy”
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: