Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fufu Stew’s Funky Fast Food


Fufu Stew’s Funky Fast Food

01 Foot Stomping Music-Bohannon (Dakar)
02 Good To Your Earhole-Funkadelic (Westbound)
03 Mozambique-Sergio Mendes & The New Brasil ‘77 (Elektra)
04 Boogie Down-Eddie Kendricks (Tamla)
05 Skokkian-Herb Alpert & Hugh Masakela (Horizon)
06 I Thank You-Mavis Staples & William Bell (Stax)
07 Squeeze Your Knees-Cupit (Funkadelphia)
08 Guitar Big Band-Dennis Coffey (Sussex)
09 Chocloate Buttermilk-Kool & The Gang (De-Lite)
10 Ha Cha Cha-Brass Construction (United Artists)
11 I Can’t Stand It ‘76-James Brown (Polydor)
12 Don’t Forget What I Told You-The Impressions (Curtom)
13 Just Kissed My Baby-The Meters (Reprise)
14 Pop That Thing-They Isley Brothers (T-Neck)
15 Spirit In The Dark-Herbie Mann (Embryo)
16 Summer In The City (Bonus 45 rpm track)-Quincy Jones (A&M)
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: