Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Honey, I Live Music - A Mix By HeavySoulBrutha


Honey, I Live Music - A Mix By HeavySoulBrutha

01. Intro - Newman Explains...
02. Take The "A" Train - Duke Ellington & His Orchestra
03. I'm Still Sad - Gene Harris & The Three Sounds
04. The Better Half - Funk, Inc.
05. Don't Knock My Love - Idris Muhammed
06. Root Down (And Get It) - Jimmy Smith
07. Goin' Down South - Bobby Hutcherson
08. The Human Abstract - David Axlerod
09. Monk Speaks
10. Bemsha Swing - Thelonious Monk
11. Going To California - Irene Kral
12. Wade In The Water - Ramsey Lewis
13. Scream - Lonnie Smith
14. Soul Song - Shirley Scott
15. Down Here On The Ground - Grant Green
16. Outro - You Know Something...
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: