Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WATCHMEN complete 1-12 -- EBAY



well - here's my personal collection of Watchmen going bye bye on ebay... this is for everyone who's telling me I'm crazy to hold onto them when you can make some $$ on them... so fingers crossed...

WATCHMEN complete 1-12 FIRST PRINTINGS Alan Moore

You are bidding on Watchmen #1-12, the complete story. They are from my personal collection.

NO RESERVE

I bought these monthly back in 1986 -- big shout out to my boy Jimmy from the old BOP CITY COMICS!

he set each issue aside for me - he's good like that! (even though at the time - he made it seem like it was a BIG DEAL - what a friend!)

anyways - it's a fantastic story, blah blah blah -- is there anyone who doesn't know that at this point?!

I bought these comics and stored them away in a comic box - I'd take them out from time to time and read them - so they're read - but I take care of my comics!

I'm going to miss these books - please promise to take good care of them.... *sniff*

I would grade them between VF and NM (I'm not a pro - but that's my guess)...

WATCHMEN complete 1-12 FIRST PRINTINGS Alan Moore
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: