Thursday, March 5, 2009

dEZ - In The Shower


just what I needed today... a good mix of over the counter rock-centric tracks... thanks dEZ!

dEZ - In The Shower

1. Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil (Neptune remix)
2. Led Zeppelin - Ramble on
3. Elton John - Take me to the pilot
4. Blood, sweat & Tears - Lucretia Macevil
5. Elvis Presley - A little less conversation
6. Ruskabank - Ruskabank
7. Elvis Costello - Watching the detectives
8. Queen - Who needs you
9. Heart - Barracuda
10. Bob Seger - Ramblin’ Gamblin’ man
11. Spencer Davis Group - I’m a man
12. Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the middle with you
13. Terry Collins - I l.o.v.e. you
14. The Enticers - Thief
15. Ennio Morricone - The wild horde
16. The Who - The real me
17. Tom Petty & The heartbreakers - Mary jane’s last dance
18. Aerosmith - Rag Doll
19. King Kahn - The mashed potato itch
20. Glukoza - Schweine
21. Yoko Ono - Walking on thin ice
22. The Kinks - (Wish I could fly like) Superman
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: