Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fufu Stew - AntiDivas No.9


Fufu Stew - AntiDivas No.9

introspeak by Natalie Cole
01 Sunshine Of Your Love-Spanky Wilson
02 Reborn-Marily Barbarin
03 Fever-Marie “Queenie” Lyons
04 I Just Want To Make Love To You-Cold Blood
05 You’re Doing It With Her-Rhetta Hughes
06 Only A Fool-Etta James
07 I Cry-Millie Jackson
08 I Kicked The Habit (Of Loving You)-Sarah Simpson
09 Mr. Lucky-Betty Wright
10 It’s About Time I Made A Change-Deloris Ealy
11 Like An Open Door-The Fuzz
12 Now The Bitter, Now The Sweet-The Supremes
13 I Don’t Know Why I Love You-Thelma Houston
14 Real Good People-Gloria Gaynor
14 Flowers-The Emotions
16 Pack’d My Bags-Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan
17 Daddy Love Part 1-Gigi
18 Too Hot To Hold-Big Ella
19 You Better Think Twice-Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
20 What You See You Can’t Get-Pam Kellum
21 Stand Up And Be A Man Part 2-Sundia
22 A Song For You-Aretha Franklin
exitus by Natalie Cole
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: