Sunday, October 19, 2008

meatskull presents - blue eyed soul vol.1


Meatskull presents Blue Eyed Soul Vol.1

01 David Wiffen - Never Make A Dollar That Way
02 Hourglass - I´ve Been Trying (Version 1)
03 Timebox - Real Good Thing
04 Average White Band - School Boy Crush
05 Steely Dan - Come Back Baby
06 Doug Sahm - Dealer’s Blues
07 Blind Faith - Sleeping In The Ground
08 The Turtles - You Baby
09 Danny Kortchmar - For Sentimental Reasons
10 The Walker Brothers - Another Tear Falls
11 B.J. Thomas - Long Time Tomorrow
12 Ace Of Cups - Circles
13 John Phillips - Larry, Joe, Hal And Me
14 Billy Joel - Stiletto
15 Bobby Jameson - I Love You More Than You Know
16 Carole King - I Didn’t Have Any Summer Romance
17 Dusty Springfield - Haunted
18 Wings - Let Em In (jimi bazzouka edit)

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

1 comment:

Bobby Jameson said...

Since you're allowing a download mix, which contains 1 of my songs, why don't you put my blog on your blogroll?

Bobby Jameson