Friday, October 3, 2008

The Beat Collector - It’s A Stax Thing!


The Beat Collector: It’s A Stax Thing!

You Can’t Get Away From It - Johnnie Taylor
I Forgot To Be Your Lover - William Bell
Wait A Minute - Barbara Stephens
The Spoiler - Eddie Purrell
Frog Stomp - Floyd Newman
When You Move You Lose - Carla & Rufus
Love Is Here Today And Gone Tomorrow - The Mad Lads
I Think I Made A Boo Boo - Rufus Thomas
Pop-Eye Stroll - The Mar-Keys
Hang Me Now - Jeanne & The Darlings
Foxy - The Mar-Keys
Hold On I’m Coming - Sam & Dave
Chinese Checkers - Booker T & The MG’s
Walkin’ The Dog - Rufus Thomas
The Happy Song (Dum Dum) - Otis Redding
Burnt Biscuits - The Triumphs
Wrap It Up - Sam & Dave
Big Bird - Eddie Floyd
Crosscut Saw - Albert King
Double Up - C.L.Blast
Mo’ Onions - Booker T & The MG’s

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: