Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funky16Corners Radio v.48 - I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Need to Dance)


Funky16Corners Radio v.48 - I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Need to Dance)

Jackie Wilson – Why Don’t You Do Your Thing (Brunswick)
American Breed – Short Skirts (Acta)
Joe Tex Band – Chocolate Cherries (Dial)
James Brown – I Got Ants In My Pants and I Need To Dance (Polydor)
Sweet Cherries – Don’t Give It Away (T Neck)
Johnny Taylor – Hijackin’ Love (Stax)
Dickie Goodman – Ruthie’s Theme (Rainy Wednesday)
Dee Felice Trio – There Was a Time (King)
Johnny Griffiths – I Want Some Satisfaction (Triple B)
Four Larks – Can I Have Another Helping Please (Tower)
Ambers – Soul In Room #401 (Jean)
Ross Carnegie – The Kid (El Con)
Oliver Sain – London Express (Abet)
Fantoms – Junk (Power Funksion)
Joe Hicks – Home Sweet Home (Scepter)
Afro American Ensemble – Free The Black Man’s Chains (GSF)

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: