Sunday, January 20, 2008

Zombies vs. Robots vs. Amazons #2


Well there's no denying that Ashley Wood is one of my favorite artists - so it comes as no surprise that I'm recommending Zombies vs. Robots vs. Amazons #2.

This series is better than the original Zombies vs. Robots, I think. It looks to me that the collected edition of the original series is out of print - so check around on ebay for it - it's worth it.

This sequel series takes the Zombies and Robots to the Amazon island where the madness continues and we are introduced to a Zombie Minotaur... I mean what else could you ask for?!

There's one more issue in this 3 issue series and it looks as if they're collecting it into a nice hardcover at a decent pre-order price through amazon.

as the Robot says... Let's Go Kill Stuff!




.

No comments: