Monday, January 21, 2008

Buff My Pylon - Return to the Border




Here's a great mix I've been listening to for the past hour or so... nothing fancy but some great tracks on here from a Variety (with a capital V!) of artists. Elvis, The Creeps, Dillinger - what a selection!

Held together with some great movie clips (I heard Russ Meyer's "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! in there). The selection speaks for itself.... Return to the Border.

Go here to download this mix
.... (now I've got to go investigate more offerings from Buff My Pylon, like his original "Run For The Border"!)

here's the tracklist:

Buff My Pylon - Return to the Border

1. Dj Shadow - Brainfreeze Intro
2. Al Escobar - Tighten Up
3. The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
4. The Plugz - El Clavo Y La Cruz
5. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Hold Tight
6. The El Michels Affair - Hung Up On My Baby
7. Ennio Morricone - Svolta Definitiva
8. April March - Laisse Tomber Les Filles
9. The Vandelles - Lovely Weather
10. Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
11. Cream - I Feel Free
12. Dillenger - Cocain in my Brain
13. The Creeps - Human Fly
14. Charlie Feathers - Can’t Hardly Stand It
15. The Plugz - Reel Ten
16. The Staple Singers - For What Its Worth
17. Link Wray - Rumble
18. Scott Walker - The Old Man’s Back Again



.

No comments: