Thursday, January 24, 2008

Soopajud - I Believe In Music


Truth be told - I have so many mixes - that I've fallen behind on my listening - so jumping ahead in the pile - I come across Soopajud. This guy always features great funk and soul tracks that are really close to the stuff I usually use in my own mixes.

So with no hesitation, I felt that jumping forward to Soopajud's mix, I Believe In Music, would be a wise decision -- and yes, success! A great selection of funky soul tracks on this mix and a very cool cover too.... put it on your ipod already.

Go here to download Soopajud - I Believe In Music.

01-Jimmy Linch - Fucking Up
02-hank_johnson - you lost your thing
03-smokey johnson and company - the funky moon
04-family plann - come on let’s do the breakdown
05_house guests - my mind set me free (part_1)
06-James Brown (from Jamaïca) - Do it
07-Maxine brown - baby cakes
08-New Birth - come and dream some paradise {theme from gordon’s war}
09-Nicky Thomas - soul power
10-Esther Phillips - Mr. Bojangles
11-Carmen Mcrae - Can’t Hide Love
12-Grant Green - If You Really Love Me
13-chairmen of the board - so glad you’re mine
14-James Brown - any day now
15-The Majestic Arrows - If I Had A Little Love (Rehearsal)
16-Bob and Wisdom - I Believe In Music



.

No comments: