Friday, March 2, 2012

The Anti-Hoarding Machine - activated.


in conjunction with my THIS WORLD RENOUNCED! project - I've got a tumblr going to rid myself of my belongings that are cluttering up Megatrip Central.

The Anti-Hoarding Machine site is active... see something you want for a cheap/reasonable price - hit me up with an offer and let's make it happen.  I don't want this stuff hanging around here anymore.

tumblr makes it easy to list item by item with pictures... ebay is so time consuming and so many fees - I hope I can make this work.

I'll update it as much as I can... there's tons of stuff to go.  set your bookmarks.

THE ANTI-HOARDNG MACHINE.

most of the story in 3 parts: here, here and here.
 ________________________________________________

mega what?!
Megatrip T-shirts Available over at Redbubble!  Go Already!
________________________________________________

No comments: