Friday, June 3, 2011

playjazzloud sessions vol. 72 [Frederic Soulable guest mix]


playjazzloud sessions vol. 72 [Frederic Soulable guest mix]

PJL Intro
Just One - A New Space
Ghostpoet - Survive It
James Blake - Wilhelms Scream
Koop - Tonight
Henry Mancini - Lujon
74 Miles Away ft. Ahu & Mile - Same Dream Again
Jamiroquai - If I like it I do it (Acoustic Version)
Courtney Pine - I've known rivers
Frederic Soulable Guest Mix
Theo Parrish - Somethin

Elan Tamara & Dimitri Grimm - Lungs
Peter Schirmann - Lagerfeuer
Charles Bradley & The Menahan Street Band - The World (Is Going Up In Flames)
Kool & The Gang - Heaven at Once
Locke Saints Band - Love Changes
Willie Hutch - Give Me Some of That Good Old Love
Sly Slick Wicked - Sho Nuff
The Lovin’ Spoonful - Didn’t Want To Have To Do It
Hamilton Bohannon - Save Their Souls
Jazz Chronicles - Thoughts Of You
Architeq - Into The Cosmos
Phantom - Lover Beaucoup Papa ft. Fatima
Grooveman Spot - Affection (feat. Ahu)
Clause Four - Original Wackoff
PJL Outro


________________________________________________

mega what?!
head on over to my ebay store and help me minimize my life!
________________________________________________

No comments: