Tuesday, June 14, 2011

hookandsling - Henning Boogaloo - Boogaloo With Me


hookandsling - Henning Boogaloo - Boogaloo With Me

Gaylords - Boogaloo With Me
Teddy Mack & The Mackinteers - Hey, Hey Gypsy Woman
Patsy & Lynn Tait - A Man Is A Two Faced
1984 Love Machine - Your Beakin My Heart
Holy Disciples - Trying To Make A Hundred
Audrey Slo - Gonna Find The Right Boy
Wally Coco - Message To Society Pt. 1
Roy Roberts Experience - You Move Me
Gospel Comforters - Yes God Is Real
Brown Bombers & Soul Partners - Wait For Me
Chantlers - In The Beginning
Epsilons - Mind A Bind
Geno Washington - I'll Be Around
Betty Wilson & 4 Bars - I'm Yours
Les Mack & Impacts - So Blue
J.D. and Eddie - She's Giving Me Love
Matthew Barnett - If Our Love Is Real
Roe-o-tation - Old Love
James Brown - I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
John Tucker & Mighty Invaders - You're One Hell Of A Girl
New Holidays - Maybe So, Maybe No
________________________________________________

mega what?!
head on over to my ebay store and help me minimize my life!
________________________________________________

No comments: